ŻYCZENIA

ZDROWYCH, POGODNYCH I RADOSNYCH ŚWIĄT

CHMURKA I WICHEREK

...życie tutaj jest także fikcją, choć nie zawsze...

01 kwietnia 2013

Try me, Lord

"Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known.
Tell me Lord, what did I ever do
That was worth loving you or the kindness you've shown.
Lord help me Jesus I've wasted it so help me Jesus I know what I am.
Now that I know that I've needed you so help me Jesus my soul's in your hand.

Try me Lord if you think there's a way I can try to repay all I've taken from you.
Maybe Lord I can show someone else what I've been through myself
On my way back to you
Lord help me Jesus...
Lord help me Jesus...
Jesus my soul's in your hand."

Więcej niż country, więcej niż prośba. Zdarzają się takie pieśni i słowa, które jak dekalog trafiają do każdego.


Kris Kristofferson - "Why Me Lord"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz